Deciding whether or not to have surgery, any surgery, is a difficult decision. When the surgery involves your spine.
Bowel or bladder problems related to the spine are considered an emergency; this alone is a good reason to have spine surgery
Progressive or severe weakness in a limb is also a reason to consider spine surgery. “Drop foot,” “clumsy hands,” “legs giving way” are all very concerning and could represent partial paralysis.Maybe you have a life crushing debility from pain associated with a spinal condition that is not responding to all the treatments you’ve been throwing at it. Maybe you are bedridden and unable to participate in daily life in a meaningful way. If this sounds like you, then you might want to consider spine surgery
- move around better.
- more physically fit.
- don’t need to take as much pain medicine.
- go back to work.
- more productive at work.
Spine Surgery at Lokmanya
- Largest Speciality Orthopedic Chain in Maharashtra,India
- High Tech Medical Technologies for Accurate Surgeries
- Highly Experienced Surgeons and Doctors
- Operation Theatres with Latest Medical Technologies
- World Class Infrastructure & Facilities
- Quality Care Team
- More than 40 Years Of Experience
- International Standard Healthcare Services in Orthopedics
Know Your Surgeon
Dr. Narendra Vaidya
20+ Years Of Experience
6000+ Joint Replacements
50,000+ Orthopedic Surgeries
2000+ Spine Surgeries
Across 5 Continent