Spine Treatment In Pune
Deciding whether or not to have surgery, any surgery is a difficult decision. When the surgery involves your spine. Bowel or bladder problems related to the spine are considered an emergency; this alone is a good reason to have spine surgery Progressive or severe weakness in a limb is also a reason to consider spine surgery. “Drop foot,” “clumsy hands,” “legs giving way” are all very concerning and could represent partial paralysis.Maybe you have a life-crushing debility from pain associated with a spinal condition that is not responding to all the treatments you’ve been throwing at it. Maybe you are bedridden and unable to participate in daily life in a meaningful way. If this sounds like you, then you might want to consider spine surgery
- move around better.
- more physically fit.
- don’t need to take as much pain medicine.
- go back to work.
- more productive at work.
Spine Surgery at Lokmanya
- Largest Speciality Orthopedic Chain in Maharashtra, India
- High Tech Medical Technologies for Accurate Surgeries
- Highly Experienced Surgeons and Doctors
- Operation Theatres with Latest Medical Technologies
- World Class Infrastructure & Facilities
- Quality Care Team
- More than 40 Years Of Experience
- International Standard Healthcare Services in Orthopedics
Know Your Surgeon Dr. Narendra Vaidya 20+ Years Of Experience 6000+ Joint Replacements 50,000+ Orthopedic Surgeries 2000+ Spine Surgeries 2000+ Arthroscopy Across 5 Continent