Knee Surgery : is a surgical procedure to replace the weight-bearing surfaces of the knee joint to relieve pain and disability. It is most commonly performed for osteoarthritis, and also for other knee diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.
Total Knee Replacement : Most total knee replacement operations involve replacing the joint surface at the end of your thigh bone (femur) and the joint surface at the top of your shin bone (tibia).
Partial Knee Replacement (UKA):
If arthritis affects only one side of your knee – usually the inner side – it may be possible to have a partial (unicompartmental) knee replacement.
Complex Revision Knee Replacement :
A complex knee replacement may be needed if you’re having a second or third joint replacement in the same knee, or if your arthritis is very severe.
Decision Of Surgery is based on complete diagnosis and Surgeons Observations
Knee Surgery at Lokmanya Hospital
Orthopaedic department at the Lokmanya Hospital is functional right from the inception of the hospital in year 1973.
Technology At Lokmanya Hospitals :
- Computer Navigated Total Knee Replacement
- OrthPilot ® Navigation system from the leading German Manufacturer of navigation machines-Aesculap-B.Braun.
- Robotic Assisted Knee Surgery
- Day Care Surgery
- Minimal Blood Loss
- Speedy Recovery
- Minimal Postoperative Pain
Why Lokmanya Hospital
- Largest Speciality Orthopedic Chain in Maharashtra,India
- High Tech Medical Technologies for Accurate Surgeries
- Highly Experienced Surgeons and Doctors
- Operation Theatres with Latest Medical Technologies
- World Class Infrastructure & Facilities
- Quality Care Team
- More than 40 Years Of Experience
- International Standard Healthcare Services in Orthopedics