Knee Arthroscopy :Is Procedure in which small incision is made in skin and through which telescope (4.5 mm) is inserted into the joint and images are seen on monitor to operate with high accuracy.
Doctor or Surgeon will Suggest Knee Arthroscopy after examination and necessary medical diagnosis.
- Day Care Surgery
- Minimal Blood Loss
- Speedy Recovery
- Minimal Postoperative Pain
Why Lokmanya Hospital
- Largest Speciality Orthopedic Chain in Maharashtra,India
- High Tech Medical Technologies for Accurate Surgeries
- Highly Experienced Surgeons and Doctors
- Operation Theatres with Latest Medical Technologies
- World Class Infrastructure & Facilities
- Quality Care Team
- More than 40 Years Of Experience
- International Standard Healthcare Services in Orthopedics